Why throw money at expensive advertising when the best marketing, referral marketing, is often free, or very low cost?
Referral marketing is a way of getting your customers to introduce you to their friends, family, work colleagues, and to the people they know. In short, this is a marketing system that encourages your customers to do your marketing for you!
Although we all appreciate getting referrals for our business, very few business owners invest their time and energy in actively developing a strategy that seeks and targets referral acquisition.
Just think about what could happen to your business if you implemented just a few of the methods presented in this book and gained lots of extra referrals today!
Think about this … If every single one of your customers told just one person about you over the next year, that would double your business in a year!
Here’s why referrals are so great for your business:
- They are extremely cost efficient
- They make us feel great as business owners and, let’s face it, they grow our enthusiasm for the job
- A far higher percentage of referrals are converted into sales
- They open doors. Once you have been referred to someone, you have already been “introduced”
- They make people trust you and shortens the selection process. You often end up being the only person they call, because they already have solid information on you.
- Price is no longer the most important selection criteria, as referrals gain you likeability and trust.
- They make the selection and offer analysis process much easier for the customer.
- When you do a good job, referrals attract even more referrals! Every pleased customer becomes an ambassador for your business.
- Every referral that has a good outcome makes the customer who recommended you look good and feel proud. This reinforces their wish to recommend you to even more people.
- Much higher ROI than other expensive advertising methods.
In 2008, with my carpet cleaning and supply business, I decided to only focus on my website, and on a good strategy that targets getting as many quality referrals as possible. Despite dropping all other advertising, my carpet business has grown consistently because I now get far more referrals than I thought possible.
How? You will find all my secrets revealed in this book.
It is only if you implement and actually try the hints and tips in this book that you will be able to test and measure what really works with your customers “on the ground” in your business. So don’t be totally mad … change things, experiment, put yourself out there and actively try to get as many referrals as possible.
Reducing the amount you waste on advertising will add a huge of profit to your bottom line, but a decent referral scheme will ALWAYS reap massive dividends and add huge amounts of profits to your bottom line. Always remember …
PROFIT IS NOT A DIRTY WORD … IT IS WHY YOU ARE IN BUSINESS.
Referrals For Profit & Referrals Marketing Course – PDF & Paper
GET A COURSE WITH WORKBOOK AND eBOOK ALL IN ONE!
Why throw money at expensive advertising when the best marketing, referral marketing, is often free, or very low cost? Just think about what could happen to your business if you implemented just a few of the methods presented in this book and gained lots of extra referrals today!