Our referrals marketing course can help you if you are you struggling to grow your new business?
- Are you making the most of your good reputation?
- Are you worried about where you’ll find new customers in the future?
Whether you’re just starting out or your company is already going full speed ahead, the easiest (and cheapest) way to get more customers is….“Word of Mouth”
That means getting other people to recommend you, your product, and your service to potential customers. These are what we call “Referrals”. And the strategy for getting them is called “Referral Marketing”.
Of course, having a great product and customer service is the first step to getting the positive recommendations you deserve. The next step is actually building a system for getting referrals to new customers on a steady basis:
- Referrals from customers, and
- Referrals from colleagues and influencers
After all, research shows that up to 45% of most service businesses are chosen by customers based on the recommendations of others. And most people ask their friends first for product and service recommendations.
Referrals are almost certainly one of the best and cheapest ways to get new quality business, so this course will help you structure a winning referral scheme that really appeals to your customers.
Want more referrals? You should!
Check out a few stats:
- 65% of new business comes from referrals – New York Times
- People are 4 times more likely to buy when referred by a friend – Nielsen
- The LifeTime Value of a new referral customer is 16% higher – Wharton School of Business
- If your clients and customers aren’t getting referrals both from their own customers AND from influencers, then they need YOU to help them.
It often isn’t as simple as asking if they know anyone who wants or needs your services. You need to have a good system set up, with planning, implementation and follow-up. We’ve designed and developed a complete course that will teach you how to build your business significantly through referrals.
The Referral Marketing For Profit course will walk you through a 7-step process for building a Referral Marketing Plan.
Here’s what we’ll look at ..
- 7 Steps to Referral Marketing Success
- Defining Your Ideal Prospect
- Identifying Potential Referral Sources
- Developing Your Motivating Offer
- Craft Your Referral Request
- Outline Recommendation Message
- Design a Follow-up Strategy for Converting Referrals
- Design a Follow-up Strategy for Referral Sources
- When to Ask for Referrals
- Complete Your Referral Marketing Plan
Prospects who are recommended to you typically have higher conversions, higher value, and longer lifetime loyalty than any other. Wouldn’t you like to have more of THOSE types of customers in your business?