Referral marketing is a way of getting your customers to introduce you to their friends, family, work colleagues, and to the people they know. In short, this is a marketing system that encourages your customers to do your marketing for you!
Referral marketing is a superb way to grow your business without spending a huge amount of money on advertising! How cool is that?
Although we all appreciate getting referrals for our business, very few business owners invest their time and energy in actively developing a strategy that seeks and targets referral acquisition.
Here is why referrals are so important to your business and why you should work hard to gain more of them:
* They are extremely cost efficient
* They make us feel great as business owners
* A far higher percentage of referrals are converted into sales
* They open doors; they act as “introducers” to your prospect
* They make people trust you and shortens the selection process
* Price is rarely the most important selection criteria
* They make the selection and offer analysis process much easier for the customer
* Much higher ROI than other expensive advertising methods.
To be honest, referrals are just bloody brilliant for nearly every business out there so developing a system that works reliably and generates a regular stream of referrals for you is ESSENTIAL to your success.
Here is a brief guide on how to get more referrals for your business.
Get more referrals for your business with this quick guide. Whilst this is just a skim over just a few of the topics we will cover in our in depth books and courses we have on this topic, it will still give you many golden nuggets for you to implement into your business.
If you want to grow your business in a stable, measured way (and not just fill your sales pipeline with rubbish customers who don’t want to pay you anything) then the Business Super Heroes Academy IS for you. Try it, and if you don’t like it you can get ALL your money back at any time within the first 30 days!