You are 25% are more likely to succeed if you are involved in a structured development programme such as mentoring.
To us, the term ‘mentoring’ describes a relationship supporting someone through a learning or developmental journey. It’s about reflecting, encouraging and supporting our clients to make the most of themselves and their business.
Mentoring is about mutual trust and respect.
Our business mentoring services are guaranteed to dramatically improve your business or it’s FREE. That is how sure we are we can help you! If you a small business owner looking to grow your business then our business mentoring service has been designed for SME businesses who are serious about growth and profit.
We all need to chat to someone who knows what they are doing from time to time.
Why Choose BSH To Mentor You and Your Business?
You can see from our shop how much experience we have in business, and you can invest in your business by buying our experience. Also, business owners find that having a mentor on hand helps them focus their energies, and it makes them far more accountable. And, you know what, accountability really does breed results!
Here’s how we’ll help you:
* Provide an outside perspective on both the business owner and their business
* Listen, confidentially, to the things that are worrying the business owner about their business
* Help by sharing our own experience of both failures and successes
* Give friendly, unbiased support and guidance
* Provide honest and constructive feedback
* Be a sounding board for ideas
* Facilitate decision making by suggesting alternatives based on personal experience
* Provide contacts and networks to further personal and business development
* Inspire the business owner to realise their potential
* Provide ongoing support and encouragement
* Maintain an accurate log of what has been spoken about
The Business Mentoring Process
You might feel a bit nervous about your first meeting but don’t worry about it, a lot of people do. You might be thinking ‘how will we start’? or ‘what are we going to talk about?’ It’s a good idea to have a think about your first meeting because it’s really important. If you get off to a good start, you’ll find everything else much easier.
So, to get started you could:
* Make yourselves comfortable, grab a tea or coffee and sit down and get to know each other.
* Tell your mentee something about yourself, this could include information about both your professional and your personal life. Whatever feels right for you.
* Explain why you got involved in the Mentor Programme, what you think you might be doing and what you both might get out of it.
If you’re worried about anything after the first meeting just get in touch with us. We’re here to provide you with all of the support you need at those early stages. So we can hit the floor running, prior to our meeting you will receive a fact finder for you to complete to ensure you get the best value from our sessions. Please complete this and return to us here at BSH so we can analyse your issues and provide the best way forward for you.
We are not just guys in suits who have studied business at advanced level (even though we all have!) We have practical, hands on experience in real world situations. As business people, we know what you are facing … after all we have all been there when we started our business too. Our goal is to help you reach the next level, and the one after that, and the one after that …
If you have any questions at all, please do contact us and we will get back to you. If not, I look forward to chatting to you soon.
As always, if you are not happy with our services, we will refund every single penny you have paid. If you have booked the 8 week course and you are not happy, let us know by completion of the second session and we will refund everything you have paid.
You can’t say fairer than that, can you? Try our business mentoring services … it could be the best business decision you will ever make.